Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Art Goals


My goal in art is to seriously commit to working on it consistently, multiple times a week.  I want to have one completed artwork finished a week, even if it is just something small. I basically have to treat my art like it is my second job and stop giving excuses to why I put it off or “don’t have time.”  Time is my biggest obstacle, but I really just need to manage my time better and make time for my art.  Ideally, I would like to sell artwork consistently as if it were a second job, to where eventually it becomes more of a bigger part of my income.  It’s always been a dream of mine to make art for a living, so this is my long term goal.  I just need to produce work consistently and build my skills. I also want to develop my own artistic style because right now, I do lots of different random things.  I still want to do different things, but I would like to develop my own unique style so I can start having series of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment